These blogs are very informative,they are inspiring and have positive effects on people's lives. I really appreciate all the blogs and i love reading them.
1. Holly Jahangiri - It's All a Matter of Perspective: Mine: http://jahangiri.us.net/
It is a blog that gives information and entertainment at the same time.
2. Dr. Lorenzo Bernardino - Zorlone - http://zorlone.blogspot.com
- Doc Zorlone is not only a qualified internal medicine doctor, but is also a great poet. His poems lend credence to his ultimate creativity.
3. Jan Geronimo- Writing to Exhale - http://writingtoexhale.com
- A blog where the east and west meet.. English or tagalog, he writes with excellence.
4. Roy dela Cruz-The Struggling Blogger-http://thestrugglingblogger.168center.com
- His thoughts are useful and amusing. Nice to read.
5. Angel Cuala - Fatherbloggerdotcom - http://fatherblogger.com
-A good and informative blog about parenting, blogging, growing up, and even relationship problems.
6. Kelvin Servigon - Kelvinonian Ideas 2 - http://kelvinonian.com
- Good photos and articles are posted in this blog!
7. Irene - Lifelots - http://lifelots.blogspot.com
- Inspiring ideas about life and love could be learned from her blog..
8. Bing - I Love/Hate America - http://www.ilovehateamerica.com
- A blog about the author's life in America!
9. Luke - A Walk in the Dark - http://darkestshade.blogspot.com
- A very inspiring blog about computers, facebook and triumvirate. Good topics for reading.
10.Dee - Tales from the Mom Side - http://www.talesfromthemomeside.com
- Blog of note for moms and non-moms as well.
The contest is sponsored by: